Friday, May 10, 2019

First Light!

Well hello there!

I'm still trying to get a lot setup and working at the moment, but I figured I should start up my blog before I get too deep into building Spacemind. Otherwise, I won't be in the habit of posting updates here, and that wouldn't be good.

I suppose I should introduce myself shouldn't I?

My name is Eekolo Qwerku, and *looks around*.....it looks like I'm the first one here. It feels a little weird saying this, but I guess I'm the first Aevan to exist in Spacemind.

What's Spacemind?  What are Aevans, you say?

Spacemind is a virtual universe for all of us humans to live in, and Aevans are aliens that the first, last, and only hope for that universe. I only started this blog because, technically, Spacemind does actually exist as of now...

Yes, that purple thing is me, Qwerku, and no, you're not seeing me at my best.  I know it doesn't look like much, and it's really rough around the edges, but at least I've landed on my first planet. Now I just have to find something more than just grass, strange looking rocks, and water...

Or maybe I should figure out how to get back to my spaceship first.

Either way, Spacemind has just begun, and it's going to be a long journey as we whip this universe into shape. Don't worry though, I'm definitely in this for the long haul. I've waited my whole life for the ultimate space experience, and it's clear now that it's not going to happen in my lifetime unless I start making it.

At some point I will need your help in building it and in saving it from the evil that threatens us all. We'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment